Iraj Nabipour, M.D.
Professor, Internal Medicine/ Endocrinology
The Persian Gulf Marine Biotechnology Research Center
Address: The Persian Gulf Marine Biotechnology Research Center,
Bushehr University of Medical Sciences,
Moallem Street, Bushehr, Iran
Phone: +98 773 3328 724
Fax: +98 773 3328 724
Profiles: Google Scholar
Fellowship: Endocrinology and Metabolism, Taleghani Hospital, Shahid Beheshti
University of Medical Sciences (SBUMS),
September 1998 - September 2000, Tehran, Iran
Residency: Internal Medicine, Namazi Hospital, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS),
September 1990 – September1994, Shiraz, Iran
Internship: Namazi Hospital, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS),
April 1988- September 1989, Shiraz, Iran
Medical Education: School of Medicine, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (TUMS),
September 1982 – March 1988, Shiraz, Iran
Books: - Megatrends in Medicine. Bushehr Medical University Press, 2014.
- The future of medicine, systems medicine, P4 medicine. Bushehr Med Univ Press, 2014.
- Knowledge City. Bushehr Medical University Press, 2013.
- Riazi A, Kalantarhormozi M, Nabipour I, Eghbali SS, Farzaneh M, Javadi H, Ostovar A, Seyedabadi M, Assadi M. Technetium-99m methoxyisobutylisonitrile scintigraphy in the assessment of cold thyroid nodules: is it time to change the approach to the management of cold thyroid nodules? Nuclear Medicine Communications 2014; 35 (1): 51-57.
- Ostovar A, Vahdat K, Raiesi A, Purbehi M, Darabi H, Khajehian MM, Assadi M, Nabipour I. Hypertension risk and conventional risk factors in a prospective cohort study in Iran: The Persian Gulf healthy heart study. International Journal of Cardiology 2014. S0167-5273(14): 291-5.
- Pashazadeh AM, Aghajani M, Nabipour I, Assadi M. Annual effective dose from environmental gamma radiation in Bushehr city. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering 2014; 12(1): 4.